Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wait, I'm Here for School?

Just kidding, Mom!  

I've had a full week of classes by now.  I'm taking two bar courses - Evidence and Family Law, both of which are awesome.  They're not easy, but I can see how they would be much more difficult during the semester.

Evidence has excluded many of the cases that we would have to read to tease the rule out and instead focuses on introducing us to the Federal Rules of Evidence, using examples and problems to help us apply them and make the admissibility calls.

I'm actually taking Oklahoma Family Law, but luckily, Oklahoma's statutes are really similar to my state's.  The professor who teaches the course is also the director of the program and is really awesome.  He tends to assume we're all hungover everyday, though.

He's probably right.

If you're in law school and thinking about studying abroad...  
DO IT. 
Seriously.  It's awesome.  I spent the weekend in London and I'm going to Paris in two days.  NBD.*  Will post pics from Londontown soon.

*feel free to blow the bs horn at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment