Thursday, July 7, 2011

leaving on a jet plane - just kidding.

After a super smooth day of flying, with no delays, no racing through airports in an attempt to catch a flight, time to enjoy a fine meal at TGI Fridays (I know, I know), we finally make it to Philadelphia and after enjoying a Philly Cheese Steak we get to our gate...only to learn that there's a THREE HOUR DELAY. 

That's right, folks, we're now leaving at 12:00 am and that stupid delay out of Orlando is eating up almost half a day of sightseeing in Dublin.  Boo.  :(

Guess when I get to Dublin, I'll be ready for a cold one.

1 comment:

  1. I have realized, as of late, that one should not depend on the airlines. Always add 12 hours to your arrival time, and if you happen to catch a plane that is running on time...then you just have additional time to spend at your destination :)

    What a sad state of affairs! But, glad you finally did get on the plane.

    ReplyDelete